Please read our
To view the PDF files you need Adobe’s ACROBAT READER. If you need a copy,
Download our CNA Training tutorial (8.4MB) (Power Point) and learn all about the CNA Automations
and CineSuite software quickly and easily. This is the power point presentation shown
during Strong's training seminars.
- CineSuite V2.0
- CineSuite V2.0 is now available Download CineSuite V2.0
- Added features and an improved user interface make this a very nice
accessory for the CNA Automation system.
- V2.0 is not compatible with older versions of CineSuite. If upgrading, you must upgrade
all programs for CineSuite to work properly.
- CineSuite V2.0 Manuals
- CineSuite Software (Old Versions)
- CineSuite Manuals (Old Versions)
- DOS Host Software
- Dos Host Manual
EPRAD, Incorporated Copyright Notice
All content (including product manuals, software updates and programs) and graphics on
this site are protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties and may not be copied
without the express permission of EPRAD, Incorporated, which reserves all rights. Re-use of any of
this site's content and graphics online for any purpose is strictly prohibited.
Disclaimer of Warranties
By using this site you expressly understand and agree that:
- Your use of this site is at your sole risk. This site is provided on an "AS IS" and
"AS AVAILABLE" basis. EPRAD, Incorporated expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express
or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness
for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- EPRAD makes no warranty that (i) this site will meet your requirements, (ii) the service to this site
will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained
from the use of this site will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products,
services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through this site will
meet you expectations, and (v) any errors in the software will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this site is done at
your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your
computer system, hardware or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from EPRAD or from
this site shall create any warranty not expressly stated.